With these steps you will be able to access the developer options of the Android TV system. See here how to activate the menu.
Android TV is a system designed for TV that syncs seamlessly with mobile devices. This way you will have the possibility of maneuvering the TV from the comfort of your mobile and, in addition, it works together with other equipment such as tablets o smartwatches No problem.
Its developer Google, has been in charge of keeping the platform updated in order to offer the user a wide variety of options, either to watch your favorite series on the television and at the same time have functions and mobile applications available.
And as in most computers with Android system, Android TV It also has a secret option that will take you directly to the programmer configuration. If you do not know how to activate it, in this article we will show you the definitive trick to enter the developer options on Android TV.
Steps to activate developer settings on Android TV
Not only the mobile version has this function, you can also enable developer options in Android Auto and of course, Android TV was not going to be the exception. These are the steps to follow:
- Go into Android TV.
- Login with your Gmail account.
- Enter the section “Configuration / Settings” > “Device Preferences” and select “Information”.
- It will open a series of options, scroll down until you reach “Compilation”.
- Being there touch 7 times “Ok” until you manage to activate developer mode. A notification will immediately appear stating: “He is now a developer”.
- Again go back to “Device Preferences” and somewhere in the menu it should appear “Options for developers”, click on it.
- Below you will see all the Android TV secret menu.
It should be noted that some functions are still being worked on, so if you try to enable them you may not get any results, in the same way we remind you that any step you take may affect the normal operation of the system, so take precautions.
What options does the Android TV developer mode have?
If you are a basic user, the easiest options to handle would be the image color modes and disable the window animation scale , transition-animation scale, animation duration scale. The rest would be more complex functions that you must study in detail.
Full Android TV Secret Menu List
- Enable developer options. If you want to disable it, tap the button again.
- Create bug report.
- Screen always on when charging. The screen never goes to sleep mode if the device is charging.
- Activate Bluetooth HCI registrations.
- OEM unlocking.
- Image color mode.
- USB debugging.
- Revoke USB debugging authorizations.
- Choose application to simulate location.
- View attribute inspection.
- Application to debug.
- Recorder buffer size.
- Wireless display certificate.
- Enable detailed WIFI log.
- Always-on mobile data.
- Select USB settings.
- Show ringtones.
- Pointer location.
- Change of surface.
- Show design limits.
- Force RTL layout direction.
- Window animation scale.
- Transition scale – animation.
- Animation duration scale.
- Simulate secondary screens.
Hardware accelerated rendering
- Force GPU rendering.
- See GPU updates.
- See hardware layer updates.
- Debug GPU Overdraws.
- Debug non-rectangular crop operations.
- Forzar MSAA 4x.
- Disable hardware overlays
- Simulate color space.
- Disable USB audio routing.
- Strict mode.
- Plot the GPU rendering.
- Enable OpenGL tracking.
- Do not maintain activities.
- Limit background processes.
- Show ANR in the background.
- Waiting applications.
- Force allow apps externally.
- Force size adjustment of activities.
Related topics: Android, Android TV, Technology
Follow us on Instagram @andro4allcom
Join our Telegram channel @andro4all
Follow us on Facebook Andro4all.com